My voice over prices are competitive and fair and I can cater for projects large and small.
To get a quote please contact me with as much info as you can about your project including:
• Word count – an approximate script length is fine
• Usage (Specific details of where my voice will appear and for what)
• Style of read you’d like (tone, pace, accent, dialect, character details etc.) Please take a listen to my voice over demo reels and let me know if there’s an example in there similar to what you’d like!
• Audio file format you want delivered; mp3, WAV or AIFF?
I’d be very happy to record a sample of your script for free to make sure I’m the right voice for your project
I have a private home studio with pro recording equipment, a vocal booth and acoustic treatment. This means I can give you fast turnarounds at no extra cost! I only charge extra if you require me to do excessive editing.
If recording from my home studio I can do a self-record (just send me the script) or you can direct me via Skype.
I can of course travel to a studio of your choosing (and can recommend studios if required in London or Brighton).
• Microphone: Rode NT-1000 (with pop shield)
• Soundcard: Universal Audio Apollo Twin
• Computer: Apple MacBook Pro
• Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros (80 OHM)
• Recording software: Logic Pro X
I have 10+ years experience of recording voice overs and vocals, music production, and editing radio podcasts.